Sat, May 06|
Adult Cooking Class
Need some healthy meals to add to your dinner menu this Spring? Let's elevate our palate and our skills for the health of our families.
Time & Location
May 06, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
Oak Park, TBA upon securing ticket
About the event
You are invited to join The Tribe Learning Co-op for our first Adult Cooking Class, Hosted by Vegan Chef Aton El of Hoodmommy.
If you've ever...
- Wanted to learn some yummy vegan recipes that your kids will actually eat?
- Needed to add some healthy alternatives to your weekly meals?
- Had a Picky eater and need more ways to add vegetables?
- Want to impress your partner with some new skillet skills?
If so, this class is for YOU!
Aton El is a Vegan Chef, Caterer and Tribe Mama with the taste of cuisine only found in 5 star restaurants.
Upon completing this Six Week in person class you will leave with
- Foundational Cooking Skills
- Sanitary practices
- Proper Prep work to decrease cooking time
- Delicious Food Pairing
- Nutrient dense meals
- An intimate relationship with your food
- Recipe sharing with new girl friends
- An exclusive discount to her new CookBook
Here are the Details:
Where: Oak Park, IL (specific location will be disclosed upon registration and payment receipt)
When: Every Saturday for 6 weeks starting May 6th (May 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, June 3rd, 10th)
As this is an intimate learning experience, space is limited to 10 personal work stations. Be sure to secure your spot quickly as this class has been highly requested.
Investment is $75 for the entire 6 week class. Please secure your spot by paying through Zelle at: Ra@hoodmommy.com/7088394608. Upon payment you will receive a confirmation email.
If you desire to have more enjoyable moments in the kitchen, join us as we elevate our cooking skills for the health and wealth of our family.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com